Cardstock: cream, teal Hot Off The Press Serenity patterned paper pack Therm O Web iCraft® Deco Foil™ teal transfer sheet Hot Off The Press Thank You! stamp set IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko VersaMark watermark ink pad WOW! gold superfine embossing powder Gold silk ribbon Bronze brads 31/2-inch scalloped oval punch Embossing heat tool Bone folder Craft sheet Therm O Web iCraft® Deco Foil™ foam adhesive Adhesive foam tape Craft adhesive
1. Form a 5 x 7-inch card from white cardstock. Cut striped patterned paper to fit card front; adhere.
2. Punch scalloped oval from double-sided transfer adhesive. Cut a piece of teal foil slightly larger than the shape.
3. Peel away liner from front side of foam to expose adhesive. Place teal foil onto adhesive with colored side facing up. Burnish with bone folder. Peel off foil.
4. Stamp sentiment on foiled piece; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set (Photo 11). Do not remove liner; place foam tape on back of piece. 5. Cut a 4 x 6-inch panel from tan patterned paper. Adhere to cream cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to teal cardstock; trim a small border. Attach brad in each corner.
6. Cut 13/8 x 5-inch strip of striped patterned paper. Adhere to teal cardstock; trim border along top and bottom. Adhere to cream cardstock; trim border along top and bottom. Adhere to layered panel, wrapping ends around to back of panel; adhere. Adhere panel to card.
7. Adhere punched piece to card. Tie ribbon bow; adhere to card as shown. •