Papertrey Ink cardstock: true black, white shimmer Martha Stewart green foil transfer sheet Lawn Fawn Monster Mash stamp set Watermark ink pad American Crafts cricket embossing powder Darice white craft foam Dies: Lil’ Inker (Ghost Border); Papertrey Ink (Headline Alphabet #PTD-0363) Die-cutting machine Embossing heat tool Scor-Pal double-sided tape
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from black cardstock.
2. Cut panel from shimmer cardstock to fit card front; die-cut ghost outline, face and “BOO!” from panel and craft foam.
3. Adhere cardstock die cut to foam die cut with doublesided tape.
4. Adhere foil sheet behind openings on foam die cut; adhere die cut to card with double-sided tape.
5. Stamp sentiment inside card; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set. •