1. Form a 4 x 51/4-inch card from orange shimmer cardstock.
2. Watercolor a brown swatch and a red-orange swatch on watercolor paper; set aside to dry.
3. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch panel from watercolor paper for faux letterpress print.
4. Follow instructions for Letterpress Prints with Dies to make a letterpress print with Bengal Background die.
5. Trim print to 33/4 x 47/8-inch panel; adhere to card. 6. Die-cut feathers from watercolor swatches; adhere to card.
7. Tie hemp cord into bow; adhere to feathers with adhesive dot.
8. Apply die-cut adhesive to blue cardstock strip; die-cut “thanks.” Remove adhesive backing; adhere sentiment to card.
Adhere gems and enamel dot.
Papertrey Ink cardstock: enchanted evening, orange shimmer Watercolor paper IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko VersaMagic ocean depth ink pad ColourArte Twinkling H20s watercolors: cedar wood, celestial sun, cinnamon stick, copper penny, garnet, ginger peach, golden opal, hot cinnamon Hemptique 10 lb. hemp cord Self-adhesive gems Navy enamel dot Dies: Memory Box (Bengal Background #99060); Simon Says Stamp! (Thanks #S202); Taylored Expressions (Fine Feathers #TE650) Die-cutting machine Watercolor brushes Brayer Acrylic block Stick It die-cut adhesive Tape runner Adhesive dot