Michaels cardstock: white, gold metallic IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Delicata golden glitz reinker May Arts sheer white ribbon Memory Box dies: Distressed Baptisia Collage (#30044), Fiftieth Celebration (#99014) Craftwell die-cutting machine IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko craft mat Paintbrush Ranger Multi Medium matte adhesive
1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a 51/2 x 41/4-inch panel from gold cardstock.
3. Cut a 51/4 x 4-inch panel from white cardstock.
4. Die-cut Distressed Baptisia Collage from white panel. Pour a small amount of reinker ink onto craft mat; pick up ink with wet paintbrush and flick across panel.
5. Adhere white panel to gold panel. Wrap ribbon around panels and knot. Adhere to card.
6. Die-cut Fiftieth Celebration from gold cardstock twice. Stack die cuts; adhere together. Adhere to card.
7. Decorate inside of card as desired. •