1. Form a 41/4 x 6-inch card from watercolor paper; round bottom corners.
2. Place stencil on card front; apply embossing paste with palette knife, leaving some open areas. Remove excess paste with palette knife. Carefully remove stencil; let paste dry.
3. Stamp three sets of leaves onto watercolor paper; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set.
4. Apply stain to leaves; spritz with water to blend. Die-cut leaves.
5. Die-cut “blessings” from metallic cardstock; adhere to card.
6. Adhere two sets of leaves; adhere third set of leaves with foam tape. •
Strathmore watercolor paper Die Cuts With A View copper metallic cardstock Stamp sets: Altenew (Peony Scrolls); My Favorite Things (Cheerful Blessings) Clearsnap ColorBox white ink pad Clearsnap ColorBox white embossing powder Ranger Distress Stain: dusty concord, seedless preserves Dreamweaver Stencils metallic gold embossing paste The Crafter’s Workshop Chevron stencil Dies: Winnie & Walter (The Big, the Bold and Blessings); Altenew (Peony Scrolls) Die-cutting machine Embossing heat tool Dreamweaver Stencils palette knife Fiskars corner-rounder punch Spray bottle with water 3M adhesive foam tape Paper adhesive