Heart of My Heart
Cardstock: Marco’s Paper (cougar opaque natural, dark red); Stampin’ Up! (soft suede) Bo-Bunny Enchanted Harvest 6 x 6 patterned paper pad Fine-tip marker (optional) Cream grosgrain ribbon Silver metal craft sheet Craft Fantastic medium glass heart Craft Fantastic silver fancy medium heart tray Craft Fantastic jeweler’s dots Craft Fantastic silver ball chain necklace Small photo Spellbinders® Lace Hearts die templates (#S5-204) Die-cutting machine Scor-Pal scoring tool Stampin’ Up! gift bag punch board Detail scissors Paintbrush or cotton swab Scrap paper Craft Fantastic Fantastic Glaze & Glue acrylic Paper adhesive Adhesive dots Adhesive foam dots Computer and printer
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from brown cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch panel from patterned paper; adhere to card.
3. Trace around heart die on red cardstock; cut out. Die-cut heart from craft metal; adhere cardstock heart with adhesive dots. Adhere to card. 4. Cut a 6-inch length of ribbon; knot. Trim ends at angle; adhere to heart.
5. Use a computer to generate and print “Happy Sweetest Day” onto natural cardstock; trim and V-notch ends. Adhere to card with foam dot in center. Note: A fine-tip marker can also be used to hand-write the sentiment.
6. In the same manner, print inside sentiment onto natural cardstock; trim and adhere inside card.
1. Cut a 6 x 11-inch panel from red cardstock. Following manufacturer’s instructions, use gift bag punch board to form red panel into gift bag.
2. Cut a 31/4 x 3/8-inch strip from patterned paper; adhere to gift bag as shown.
3. Die-cut heart from craft metal; adhere to bag with adhesive dots.
4. Cut a 20-inch length of ribbon; thread through holes in top of bag. Tie bow.
1. Place small photo right side up on sheet of scrap paper.
2. Apply puddle of acrylic glue onto flat back of medium glass heart (Photo 1). 3. Press heart, glue side down, onto photo (Photo 2). Note: Glue will ooze out sides. Use paintbrush or cotton swab to remove excess glue. Let dry completely. 4. Trim photo around edge of heart (Photo 3). 5. Affix jeweler’s dot to inside of heart tray; peel off red liner and attach glass heart to tray (Photo 4). 6. String pendant onto chain.