Gifts to Make You Smile!
1. Die-cut Note Pocket twice from brown cardstock and twice from kraft cardstock. Score and fold; adhere pockets in place.
2. Cut a 23/4 x 4-inch insert panel from each cardstock color except green. Adhere one insert inside each card.
3. Die-cut flowers from gold specialty paper and dark red cardstock. Die-cut leaves from green cardstock. Score leaves down center and slightly bend upward.
4. Adhere two larger flowers together; adhere smaller flower atop larger flowers with foam square. Slightly curl petals downward. Adhere cluster of sequins in center. Adhere leaves slightly behind flowers.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to create three additional flowers.
6. Cut thin strips of dark red cardstock and patterned paper; adhere to cards as shown.
7. Stamp sentiment onto cream cardstock four times; trim and V-notch one end of each. Adhere to cards.
8. Adhere flowers to cards. Adhere scattered sequins.
Cardstock: butter cream, raspberry berry, cocoa powder, fresh forest, oatmeal cookie Harvest Days Prints paper pack Gold pearled specialty paper Greet & Shout stamp set Cocoa powder ink pad Black licorice twine Gold sequins Dies: Note Pocket (#DI-0025), Daisy Blooms (#DI-0010) Die-cutting machine Craft glue Adhesive foam squares *All materials from Fun Stampers Journey.