1. Form a 73/4 x 6-inch card from cardstock.
2. Cut a 71/4 x 51/2-inch panel from music patterned paper; adhere to card. Cut a 51/2 x 41/4-inch rectangle from script patterned paper; adhere to card with foam tape.
3. Die-cut five large, five medium and seven small snowflakes from various patterned papers. Die-cut sequentially smaller Stitched, Fitted and Stitched ovals from alternating blue and brown patterned papers as shown.
4. Stamp sentiment onto smallest oval die cut. Layer and adhere ovals to card with foam tape.
5. Brush snow texture onto edges of each snowflake die cut; let dry. Adhere snowflakes with adhesive dots, tucking some under oval layers as shown.
Attach pearls to centers of snowflakes. Decorate inside of card as desired.