1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from light aqua cardstock.
2. Apply one Distress ink to craft mat; add drops of water to create ink pool. Pick up ink with waterbrush; paint and splatter onto watercolor paper. Blot with paper towels. Dry with heat tool; repeat with other Distress ink color to add more layers of color. Flick handle of waterbrush to add ink splatters to paper.
3. Die-cut watercolor background with 31/2 x 43/4-inch frame die. Stamp sentiment on background with black ink as shown. Adhere to vellum; trim, leaving 1/4-inch border on all sides. Adhere to card. 4. Stamp and die-cut moose, tree and stockings from white cardstock. Color with markers.
5. Die-cut garland from red and white cardstock; layer and adhere to card.
6. Adhere tree to card. Adhere moose and stockings with foam dots.
Decorate inside of card as desired.