Silver Swirls Tree MATERIALS
1. Form a 5 x 7-inch card from dark gray cardstock.
2. Cut a 41/4 x 51/2-inch panel from dark gray cardstock. Use repositionable tape to secure stencil and panel to work surface.
3. Apply glitter paste over stencil with palette knife; remove and wash stencil. Let paste dry. Remove tape from panel.
4. Sponge edges of panel with watermark ink and dark gray ink.
5. Attach pearls around tree image.
6. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch panel from craft foam. Adhere to back of tree panel with double-sided tape. 7. Cut a 5 x 11/2-inch strip from pink cardstock; stamp sentiment onto strip with black ink. Adhere strip to card.
Adhere tree panel to card with double-sided tape. Decorate inside of card as desired.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (smokey shadow); Stampin’ Up! (pink pirouette) Stamp sets: Hero Arts (Very Merry Christmas); Simon Says Stamp! (Inside Holiday Greetings) Ink pads: IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko VersaMark (watermark), VersaFine (onyx black); Papertrey Ink (smokey shadow) Bo-Bunny silver glitter paste Michaels self-adhesive pink pearls Darice white craft foam Hero Arts Swirl Tree stencil (#SA034) Palette knife Repositionable tape Scor-Pal double-sided tape Stampin’ Up! tape runner