1. Cut a 5 x 7-inch panel from gold cardstock for card base.
2. Form a 63/4 x 43/4-inch card from cream cardstock.
3. Use a pencil to make a mark along top and bottom edges of card 13/8 inches from left edge; use a ruler and pencil to draw a line connecting marks (Photo 1). Cut along line on card front only (Photo 2). 4. Repeat step 3 on right side of card front (Photo 3).
5. Score and fold center section of card front in half to create easel section of card (Photo 4).
6. Adhere cream card to gold panel. Glue down side sections of card front. 7. Cut a 4 x 43/4-inch panel from cream cardstock, a 33/4 x 41/2-inch panel from red cardstock and a 35/8 x 43/8-inch panel from star patterned paper. Layer and
Cardstock: MFP Stamp Shop (old world gold, deep scarlet); Michaels (cream) Studio Calico Magical paper pad Our Daily Bread Designs stamps: Christmas Carols, Christmas Tunes, Flourished Alphabet Ink pads: IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Memento (espresso truffle); Ranger Distress (antique linen) Spellbinders® die templates: Curved Rectangles (#S5-006), Fancy Tags Two (#S5-030) Sizzix die-cutting machine Corner-rounder punch Scor-Pal scoring tool Ranger ink-blending tool 3M tape runner Scor-Pal double-sided tape Michaels adhesive foam dots