Festive Ornaments MATERIALS
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (white, raspberry); gold metallic Lil’ Inker Designs stamp sets: All the Christmas You’ll Ever Need, Cozy Winter Wishes Ink pads: IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko VersaMark (watermark); Ranger Distress (pink, blue, purple) Gold embossing powder American Crafts pink glitter ribbon Lil’ Inker Designs dies: Oh My Ornament, Dual Dotted Rectangles Die-cutting machine Embossing heat tool Stampin’ Up! Embossing Buddy antistatic pouch Ranger foam inkblending tool Adhesive foam dots Tombow tape runner
attach around transparency window making sure to connect pieces tightly with no gaps. Attach a second layer of foam tape.
8. Adhere Santa image in center of white snowflake panel.
9. Place sequins, small stamped images and one teaspoon of Epsom salt inside foam tape perimeter. Remove backing from tape; adhere card base. Press down firmly to seal shaker completely.
10. Adhere stamped elves with foam tape.
11. Stamp sentiment onto Blending Card; die-cut with small stitched rectangle die. Adhere to card with foam tape.
12. Decorate inside of card as desired. •
T!PPractice stamping and masking the images on scrap paper first to get the placement you like before you stamp on the watercolor paper.