Santa & Elves Shaker Card
1. Form a 5-inch-square card from white cardstock.
2. Stamp images onto Blending Card; color with markers. Fussy-cut, leaving small white borders.
3. Using Blueprints 3 square die, cut large square from green cardstock; adhere to card.
4. Using largest Classic Squares die, cut square from white snowflake patterned paper; adhere to card.
5. Cut a 45/8-inch square from green tree patterned paper. Die-cut 31/2-inch circle in center.
6. Using largest Classic Squares die, cut square from transparency sheet. Adhere to back of green tree square.
Cut several strips of foam tape;
1. Form an 81/4 x 33/4-inch card from white cardstock. 2. Cut an 81/8 x 35/8-inch panel from red cardstock; adhere to card. 3. Cut an 8 x 31/2-inch panel from watercolor paper. 4. To create masks, stamp all images on sticky notes; fussy-cut each image.
5. Determine placement of mice in front of group. Stamp three mice onto watercolor panel; place corresponding masks atop stamped images.
6. Stamp first row of gifts. Place corresponding masks atop stamped images.
7. Stamp any additional gifts leaving room to add three more mice in background. Place masks atop these gift images.
8. Stamp three more mice in background.
9. Remove masks; color images.
10. Stamp sentiment along bottom of watercolor panel as shown; color hearts. Adhere panel to card.
11. Decorate inside of card as desired. •