Skates & Flakes
1. Form a 41/2 x 6-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a 31/2 x 5-inch panel from red polka dot patterned paper; adhere to card.
3. Cut a 4 x 13/8-inch strip from aqua dots patterned paper; adhere to card.
4. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock; trim into small tag shape. Adhere to card with foam dot.
5. Die-cut snowflakes from white and aqua cardstock and craft foam. Adhere to card with foam dots. 6. Tie length of twine into bow; adhere to card. Adhere snowflake die cut over bow. Cut a second length of twine; adhere to card extending to where skates will be adhered.
7. Die-cut and emboss skates from white cardstock and silver poster board. Trim silver blades; adhere to skates. Draw dots on one skate with pen. Adhere to card with foam dots.
Adhere sequins. Stamp sentiment inside card.
You can V-notch the ends of the paper strips if you do not have a banner punch.