Dashing Through the Snow
1. Cut two card bases from white cardstock using electronic cutting file. Trim off trees; machine-stitch around inner border of each layer.
2. Sponge blue ink on bottom panel of each card to create sky. 3. Stamp sentiments on cards with red ink.
4. Assemble and adhere die-cut pieces for each card, adding thin chipboard between each layer. Note: Use foam tape or dots instead of thin chipboard for a thicker card.
5. Stamp deer and trees onto cardstock with black ink; color with markers. Fussy-cut.
6. Adhere stamped images to cards, using foam tape as needed to keep images flush.
Decorate insides of cards as desired.