1. Cut a 5 x 11-inch panel from blue cardstock. Score vertical lines 21/2 inches and 6 inches from left edge. Mountain-fold first scored line; valley-fold second scored line to create a Z-fold card.
2. Open card and place it flat on work surface. Cut a 23/8 x 47/8inch panel from kraft cardstock. Adhere to 21/2-inch-wide section on left side of card. Cut a 21/4 x 45/8-inch panel from blue patterned paper; adhere to kraft panel.
3. Turn card over. Cut a 31/4 x 47/8-inch panel from kraft cardstock. Adhere to 31/2-inch-wide center section of card. Cut a 31/8 x 43/4-inch panel from blue patterned paper; adhere to kraft panel. 4. Turn card over. Cut a 43/4 x 47/8-inch panel from white cardstock; die-cut right edge. Cut a 1/2 x 47/8-inch strip from kraft cardstock and a 1/4 x 47/8-inch strip from blue patterned paper. Adhere strips to white panel. Adhere white panel to 5-inch-wide section of card.
5. Cut a 33/8-inch square from white cardstock; score border around edges. Stamp wreath onto square; color with markers.
6. Cut a 31/2-inch square from blue cardstock. Cut a 35/8inch square from kraft cardstock. Layer and adhere squares together; adhere to card front as shown.
Attach sequins. Add glitter glue accents to wreath; let dry.
Stampin’ Up! cardstock: lost lagoon, kraft, white Our Daily Bread Designs Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad Power Poppy Wreaths Plain and Fancy stamp set Black ink pad Copic® markers: B00, B01, B02, B91, B93, B95, YG11, YG13, YG91, YG93, YG94 Doodlebug Design self-adhesive gold sequins Spellbinders® A2 Scalloped Borders die templates (#S5-182) Die-cutting machine Scoring tool Ranger Stickles silver glitter glue Paper adhesive