Sweet Christmas Wishes MATERIALS
1. Form a 51/4-inch-square card from white cardstock. 2. Cut a 47/8-inch square from blue cardstock; adhere to card. 3. Cut a 43/4-inch square from brown patterned paper; adhere to card.
4. Cut a 41/2 x 21/4-inch panel from white cardstock; die-cut swooped edge. Cut a 47/8 x 3-inch panel from blue cardstock. Place white panel over blue panel to determine placement for die cutting. Temporarily adhere with sticky note. Die-cut scalloped swooped edge from blue panel. Adhere panels to card.
5. Cut a 31/8-inch square from white cardstock. Score a border around edges. Stamp mouse in teacup image; color with markers. Lightly draw colored dots near bottom of square. Accent image with glitter glue; let dry. Adhere to card.
Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock; punch. Adhere to card. Adhere snowflakes; attach gems. Decorate inside of card as desired.
Taylored Expressions cardstock: white, sprinkles BasicGrey 25th and Pine patterned paper Sweet ‘n Sassy Cup of Cocoa stamp set IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Memento tuxedo black ink pad Copic® markers: B00, B0000, B01, E00, E42, R81, R27, R24 Want2scrap self-adhesive gems Stampin’ Up! felt snowflakes Spellbinders® A2 Curved Borders die templates (#S5-180) Die-cutting machine 1-inch circle punch Sticky note Scoring tool Ranger Stickles silver glitter glue Paper adhesive
Use glitter texture paste to add glitter quickly and easily with your fingers—no brush required. Glitter paste is versatile: it covers large areas, can be added after die cutting to eliminate waste and is subtler than regular glitter.
adhere panels together; adhere to easel section of card aligning bottom edges (Photo 5). Note: Photo shows cream 8. Cut two 1 x 43/8-inch strips of striped paper; adhere to red cardstock and trim small borders. Adhere to sides of card as shown. 9. Die-cut third largest Curved Rectangle from red cardstock. Using next smaller die, die-cut two shapes from cream cardstock. Lightly sponge cream shapes with linen ink.
10. Referring to photo, stamp sentiment and “JOY” on one cream shape.
11. Score cream shapes in half vertically; distress edges slightly.
12. Layer and adhere cream shapes to red shape using double-sided tape to secure centers together and foam dots to secure corners. Adhere to front of easel as shown.
13. Die-cut Fancy Tag from red cardstock. Stamp sentiment on cream cardstock; trim and round corners. Adhere to label.
14. Adhere label to card base with foam dots as shown. Label will serve as stopper for easel. •