Dec. 25 Envelope Card
This envelope card can be used for any occasion by changing the sentiment and the motifs. Try a flower accent and add the recipient’s name or initials.
1. Stamp “Do Not Open” sentiment onto bottom of tag with black ink.
2. Stamp Ticking onto top portion of tag with blue ink.
3. Place dots stencil on bottom of tag; apply light green ink. Place dots stencil on top of tag; apply red ink.
4. Place “To:” and “From:” stencil on tag; apply black ink. 5. Apply tarnished brass paint to edges of tag.
6. Stamp holly onto mat board piece with black ink; let dry. Reink stamp; stamp onto berries portion of mat board. Let dry. Ink holly leaves with light green. Ink berries with red. Let dry. 1. Form a 41/2 x 41/2-inch card from white cardstock. Place snow globe die on top of card placing fold just below top cutting edge of die. Run through die-cutting machine to diecut a globe-shaped card.
2. Stamp snow globe images in desired arrangement onto white cardstock.
Color images with markers and gel pen. Die-cut snow globe with corresponding die. 7. Place dots stencil on holly leaves; apply dark green ink.
8. Cut a 2 x 3-inch scrap of manila cardstock; ink with red ink. Sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set. Cut embossed cardstock into 1/4-inch-wide strip; adhere to tag. Trim as needed.
9. Adhere berries to holly with foam tape; adhere to tag with foam tape. Tie twine to top of tag.
10. Apply brown ink to envelope; place stripes stencil on envelope and apply blue ink. Place dots stencil on envelope and apply red ink.
11. Adhere tag to envelope. Add faux stitching to envelope with pen. •