Watercolor & Glitter Gift Set
Project note: When instructed to use white cardstock, use Stamper’s Select unless otherwise directed.
1. Form a 5 x 5-inch card from white cardstock. Set aside. 2. Cut a 5 x 5-inch square from watercolor paper.
3. Apply all three colors of ink onto craft mat and add drops of water to create pools of ink. Use waterbrush to pick up ink and apply to watercolor square as desired. Periodically heat paper with heat tool as you continue to add color.
Drying the paper in between color applications will create a splotchy effect. To finish, drop water from waterbrush onto square; dab with a paper towel and heat with heat tool.
4. Die-cut watercolor square with quilt square die. Repeat with white cardstock.
5. Assemble watercolor quilt pieces inside white quilt frame block and adhere to a 4 x 4-inch piece of white cardstock.
6. Adhere quilt block square to a 41/4 x 41/4-inch piece of silver glitter cardstock. Use foam dots to adhere layered square to card base.
Die-cut “merry” from silver foil and adhere to vellum with liquid glue. Fussy-cut
1. Die-cut a tag from white cardstock. Stamp sentiment onto tag and embellish with a sticker and sequins.
2. Fold three strips of red tissue paper in half and die-cut tassel. Repeat with two strips of white tissue paper folded in half. Separate red and white tassels, and then layer and fold them over a piece of twine. Use twine to tie tassel onto handle of gift bag.
3. Wrap another length of twine around top of tassel and thread on tag; tie twine into a bow. Fluff tassel.
Embellish bag with stickers as desired.