Gift Box & Tag
1. Follow steps 2 and 3 of Card to create a watercolor background.
2. Die-cut the following: one tag from watercolor panel, one tag from white cardstock and two tags from silver glitter cardstock. Cut off bottom 1/2 inch of silver glitter tags and adhere to watercolor and white tags. Adhere watercolor and white tags together back to back.
3. Repeat step 7 of Card to die-cut and adhere “joy” to tag.
Die-cut tag hole reinforcement twice from silver foil; adhere to front and back of tag.
5. Repeat step 9 of Card and adhere berries and leaves to tag.
6. Following manufacturer’s instructions, use punch board to create a 4 x 4 x 4-inch gift box from silver glitter cardstock.
7. Use punch board to create a large bow using 65 lb. white cardstock and aqua cardstock.
8. Adhere bow to box. Tie tag onto box with ribbon. •