1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from cardstock. Set aside.
2. Cut a 51/2 x 41/4-inch panel from cardstock.
3. Punch scallops along bottom edge of a 51/2 x 3/4-inch strip of patterned paper. Adhere to reverse side on bottom edge of cardstock panel.
4. Die-cut 9–12 hearts from assorted patterned papers.
5. Referring to photo, overlap two hearts. Use a pencil to trace along edge of top heart. Place that heart behind the second heart and adhere. Repeat until you have a full flower shape. Adhere to cardstock panel as shown. Adhere two more hearts to panel.
6. Use awl to pierce holes along traced pencil lines and along edges of hearts.
7. Erase pencil marks and hand-stitch with red thread using holes as a guide.
8. Insert white thread through buttonholes and knot on back; trim ends. Place “love you” sticker behind button and adhere to center of flower as shown.
9. Adhere panel to card front. 10. Stamp sentiment inside card.