You’re Simply Amazing
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from black cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch piece of watercolor paper.
3. Place two to three drops of blue and green paint on palette. Dip paintbrush into clean water and brush water onto entire surface of watercolor panel.
4. Dip brush into blue paint and touch tip of brush to wet paper; apply paint randomly to two or three areas.
5. With a clean brush, pick up green paint and repeat process in step 4.
6. Use brush to carefully blend colors together; apply more water as needed.
7. Dab surface with a paper towel to lighten some areas. Apply concentrated color directly to paper in areas to darken color as desired. Let dry completely.
8. Carefully tear off edges of panel. Stamp sentiment with black ink.
9. Adhere panel to white cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to card with foam tape.
10. Use pattern provided to cut an arrow from chipboard; paint arrow white. Let dry. Adhere to card.
11. Doodle around edge of arrow and watercolor panel with black pen.