Graduation is a celebratory occasion which warrants a special hand-crafted card.
Stampin’ Up! cardstock: whisper white thick, tempting turquoise, basic black Impression Obsession Hats Off stamp set Stampin’ Up! ink pads: basic black, tempting turquoise My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI stamp-positioning tool Adhesive foam tape Paper adhesive
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from black cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch piece of white cardstock. Stamp silhouette image on panel with turquoise
ink. Note: Using a stamp-positioning tool allows you to stamp the image more than once to achieve an evenly colored image. 3. Shift panel slightly and stamp silhouette image with black ink as shown.
4. Stamp “Class of 2017” above silhouette with black ink.
5. Stamp “Congratulations” on white cardstock with black ink; cut a rectangle around word. Adhere to bottom of panel with foam tape.
6. Adhere panel to turquoise cardstock; trim a narrow border. Adhere to card front.