Father’s Day Mandala
Michaels Recollections cardstock: green, white, orange Stamps: Holly Berry House Originals (Medallion #1343-L); MFP Stamp Shop (Big Boy Toys) Ink pads: Imagine Memento (tuxedo black); Ranger Distress (wild honey) Copic® markers: E07, E08, E93, E97, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97 Ranger ink blending tool 3M adhesive runner
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from orange cardstock.
2. Cut a 33/4 x 33/4-inch piece of white cardstock. Stamp medallion on square with black ink; color with markers. Sponge edges orange.
3. Adhere stamped square to a 4 x 4-inch piece of green cardstock. Set aside.
4. Cut a 33/4 x 3/4-inch piece of white cardstock; stamp sentiment with black ink. Sponge edges orange. Adhere to a 4 x 1-inch piece of green cardstock.
5. Referring to photo, adhere stamped pieces to card front.
Mandala Pattern Let’s Color! Gelatos Techniques