Papertrey Ink cardstock: white, black, kraft Canson watercolor paper
Winnie & Walter In Bloom: Renee’s Leaves stamp set
Imagine ink pads: VersaMark (watermark), VersaFine (onyx black), Delicata (golden glitz)
WOW! gold glitter embossing powder
Kuretake ZIG: Wink of Stella (clear glitter pen); Clean Color Real Brush markers (red 020, pink 025, yellow 050)
Ken Oliver Color Burst powder: orange, alizarin crimson, lemon yellow, ultramarine blue
Papertrey Ink jute twine
Winnie & Walter Cutaways dies: In a Word: Thanks; The Big, The Bold and You; Essentials: Audrey; Essentials: Katharine
Embossing heat tool
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® adhesive runner Tombow liquid glue
1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from kraft cardstock.
2. Sprinkle red, orange and yellow powders randomly onto a sheet of watercolor paper. Spritz with water; let dry. Using Audrey dies, cut a 51/4 x 4-inch scalloped rectangle from paper.
3. Using black and gold inks, stamp leaves onto panel as desired.
4. Die-cut a 51/4 x 4-inch scalloped rectangle from vellum; cut a 51/4 x 13/4-inch-wide strip from vellum rectangle and adhere to stamped panel as shown.
5. Using In a Word die, cut “thanks” three times, once from black cardstock and twice from white cardstock. Layer and adhere die cuts to vellum strip, offsetting them with white layers on top. 6. Wrap twine around panel as shown and tie a bow; trim ends. Adhere to card front. 7. Color white “thanks” with glitter pen.
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from kraft cardstock.
2. Sprinkle blue powder randomly onto a sheet of watercolor paper. Spritz with water; let dry.
3. Referring to photo, stamp leaves and acorns onto panel with watermark ink; sprinkle gold embossing powder over images and heat-set.
4. Using a paintbrush, apply bleach onto embossed images. Flick some bleach onto panel. Let dry. 5. Color in images with markers.
6. Using The Big, The Bold and You die, cut “thanks” from white and black cardstock. Layer and adhere die cuts together, offsetting them with black on top.
7. Using Katharine dies, cut a 31/2 x 43/4-inch rectangle from stamped/embossed paper. Adhere to black cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to card. 8. Adhere layered “thanks” to card. •