Michaels Recollections cardstock: black, white, yellow, lime green Ink pads: Ranger Distress (tumbled glass, chipped sapphire, weathered wood); Imagine VersaFine (onyx black) Sakura white gel pen Dies: Impression Obsession (Halloween Hill #DIE029-P); Spellbinders® (A-2 Matting Basics A #S5-131, A-2 Matting Basics B #S5-132) Die-cutting machine EK Success 1-inch circle punch Ranger ink blending tool Loew-Cornell stipple brush Xyron sticker maker 3M: adhesive foam tape, adhesive runner
1. Form a 53/8 x 41/4-inch card from black cardstock.
2. Cut a 53/8 x 41/4-inch piece of white cardstock. Sponge both shades of blue ink onto panel to create appearance of a sky, sponging darker blue at top.
3. Die-cut two hills from black cardstock. Turn one hill over to reverse side; cut off house from reversed hill (Photo 1).
4. Use white gel pen to edge tops of hills and to mark eyes of cats.
5. Cut small pieces of yellow cardstock and adhere to backs of die cuts behind windows of house and faces of pumpkins.