1. Using a dry paintbrush, pick up a small amount of teal shimmer powder; tap onto a sheet of watercolor paper randomly (Photo 1).
2. In the same manner, tap orange and green shimmer powders onto panel randomly (Photo 2). 3. Spritz panel with water; let dry (Photo 3).
Michaels white cardstock Canson watercolor paper Stamp sets: Simon Says Stamp! (Uplifting Thoughts); CAS-ual Fridays (Mon Ami) Imagine VersaFine ink pads: deep lagoon, onyx black Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magical Shimmer Powder sets: Autumn Leaves, Jingle Bells Simon Says Stamp! moonshine sequins May Arts natural burlap string Dies: Lil’ Inker Designs (Stitched Mats: Rectangles); Memory Box (Botanical Stems #99088) Die-cutting machine Scor-Pal scoring board Water mister Paintbrush Adhesive foam tape Ranger Multi Medium Matte adhesive
Every Little Thing
1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from white cardstock. 2. Cut a 53/8 x 41/8-inch piece from Background Paper; adhere to card front aligning left and bottom edges.
3. In the same manner as for Background Paper, tap a small amount of green shimmer powder onto scrap piece of watercolor paper. Spritz with water and let dry. 4. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch rectangle from white cardstock; die-cut a 21/2 x 35/8-inch rectangle from center to create a frame.
5. Referring to photo, stamp sentiment on lower right corner of frame with blue ink. Wrap string around right side of frame; trim ends. Adhere to card with foam tape. 6. Die-cut a stem from colored paper from step 3. Adhere to card sliding end of stem underneath frame and using foam tape as desired. 7. Embellish with sequins.
Seriously You’re the Best
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock. 2. Cut a 41/4 x 51/2-inch piece of Background Paper; adhere to card front. 3. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch piece of white cardstock; die-cut a stem from left side. Score a border around panel 1/4 inch from edge. 4. Stamp sentiment on panel with black ink. Adhere to card with foam tape. 5. Embellish with sequins. •