Cardstock: Bo-Bunny (clover Double Dot); Michaels Recollections (white); Bazzill Basics (carrot stick, black, plum pudding Dotted Swiss) Assorted patterned papers Michaels Craft Smart Happy Halloween stamp Imagine Memento tuxedo black ink pad Kuretake ZIG Wink of Stella clear glitter pen 2 green self-adhesive rhinestones Dies: Impression Obsession (Pumpkin #DIE094-U); Stampin’ Up! (Flourish Thinlets #141478) Die-cutting machine Pen or bone folder Scor-Pal 1/8-inch double-sided tape 3M adhesive foam tape 1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from green cardstock with solid side facing out. 2. Cut a 31/4 x 31/2-inch piece of white cardstock. Adhere to card as shown.
3. Cut a 27/8-inch square from green cardstock; with solid side faceup, adhere to purple cardstock and trim a small border.
4. Die-cut one orange leaf and four green leaves. Apply clear glitter to each leaf with pen. Slightly curl leaves with pen or bone folder. Adhere one orange and two green leaves to center bottom of green/purple square. Retain remaining leaves for use on pumpkin.
5. Adhere green/purple square to card as shown.
6. Stamp sentiment onto a 3 x 7/8-inch piece of orange cardstock. Adhere to a 3 x 1-inch piece of purple cardstock. Adhere to card front below white panel.
7. Create serendipity panel following
instructions in technique article. Note: After papers and washi tape have been adhered, color drywall tape using a black permanent marker, cut into strips and attach to panel. Add leftover pieces from silver peel-off stickers. Cut a 23/4-inch square from panel and adhere to card. Keep remainder of panel to be used for other projects.
8. Using dies, cut pumpkin from orange cardstock and face pieces from black cardstock. Apply glitter pen to stem of pumpkin and face pieces.
9. Adhere remaining two green leaves to back of pumpkin. Adhere face pieces to pumpkin followed by rhinestones on eye triangles. 10. Adhere finished Jack O’ Lantern to card using foam tape. •