Cinnamon & Cardamom Air Fresheners
1 sheet paper
MAKES 4 AIR FRESHENERS.
1 piece 100% wool felt (roughly 9 x 12 inches)
1 bottle sweet orange essential oil
1 bottle cinnamon essential oil
1 bottle cardamom essential oil
1 hole punch
1 ball string or twine
1. Draw shapes of choice onto paper and cut out.
2. Pin paper shapes onto felt and cut along edges.
3. Punch a single hole near the edge of each of your felt cutouts and thread a piece of string through it. Tie a knot to create a loop.
4. For each cut-out, drop essential oils directly onto felt (10 drops sweet orange, 6 drops cinnamon and 3 drops cardamom per cutout).
5. Hang in spaces that need freshening. When scent has faded, reapply essential oils (every 4 to 6 weeks).