Cottages & Bungalows
Pick a Great Gift for Everyone on Your List
We’ve gathered 7 great gift ideas in 5 categories for everyone on your list.
1. At Home Mary Janes, a cozy slide, these slippers are knitted in Italy, fleece-lined, with instep strap with Velcro® button and rubber sole, available in 5 colors, $48. Visit sundancecatalog.com.
2. Wine Soaps, blended with notes from popular red and white wine varieties with complementary scents and oils, this unique series of sublimely scented soaps have the distinctive shades and subtle fragrances of the vinos that inspired them, handmade in Monroe, Georgia, set of 4, $30. Visit uncommongoods.com.
3. Dune Jewelry Rope Seven Sand Ring, a gorgeous sterling silver multi-bezel ring showcases up to seven different sands and/or elements to keep your favorite travel memories and aspirations close at hand, available in sizes 5-9, $130. Visit dunejewelry.com.
4. Wonder Woman Lasso Necklace, carry truth with this lasso necklace featuring the Wonder Woman logo on a 52” chain, Rafaelian gold finish, nickel free, $69. Visit alexandani.com.
5. Personalized All Heart Bangle Set, both the bangles and the heart are hand-formed, and each bracelet of the bunch can be stamped with a name, date, or word up to 12 characters, starting at $70. Visit uncommongoods.com.
6. Merry Moderns Flannel Pajamas, these comfy and festive pajamas are made of 100% cotton flannel in the USA, $108. Visit thecatspjs.com.
7. Terrarium Candles, miniature plants are a soy blend, candle bases are pure soy wax scented with premium fragrance oil in pine and vanilla (cactus) and jasmine and white tea (poppy), $25. Visit uncommongoods.com.
8. Juno Playtable and Playstools, perfect for homeschooling or keeping little ones busy while you work, made of 100% natural birch in the USA, dry-erase board top for doodling, available in 3 finishes, $650. Visit duducnyc.com.
9. The At Home Productivity Kit, available in 3 sizes, gift sets are ethically produced, and each gift provides for an hour of business training around the world, kits start at $25. Visit mariemae.com.
10. Microwave Pasta Pot, your weeknight go-to just got even easier, just add water and pasta and microwave, 34 oz capacity, dishwasher and freezer safe, $25. Visit uncommongoods.com.
11.Game of Phones, turn your trusty cellular companion into the subject of a scavenger hunt between you and your friends, best for 3 or more players, includes 150 prompt cards, $20. Visit uncommongoods.com.
12. Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker, make your own café-style nitro cold brew, fill the bag with coffee grounds, add cold filtered water, and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, just charge, shake, pour, and enjoy, $200. Visit uncommongoods.com.
13. Egg on A Bagel Maker, if you’re missing your favorite breakfast out, whisk a few eggs into the maker and microwave for 60 seconds for an easy egg on a bagel at home, $25. Visit uncommongoods.com.
14.Beautyrest Duke Weighted Blanket sleep soundly with the weighted comfort of this faux-fur covered blanket, box-quilted to prevent the glass bead filling from shifting, available in two weights and colors, $83 to $89. Visit wayfair.com.
15. Marshall Stanmore II Bluetooth Speaker, compact active stereo speaker that yields clean sound even at high levels, features analogue interaction knobs to give you custom control of your music, also accessed via voice and app, $350. Visit urbanoutfitters.com.
16. Baseball Stadium Blueprints, celebrate baseball’s greatest stadiums with the vintage blueprint aesthetic of these museum-grade art prints, all MLB stadiums available, framed: 20” x 26”, Print: 12” x 18.5”, $185. Visit uncommongoods.com.
17.Wobble Chess Set, concave walnut and maple wood chess board stabilizes quivering chess pieces, 15”x 15”x 1”, $250. Visit houzz.com.
18. License Plate Truck Art, individually crafted by artist Aaron Foster from hand-cut vintage license plates, each piece is waxed, sanded and assembled by hand, measures 50” x 3”x 22”, $1495. Visit sundancecatalog.com.
19. Bear Run Socks, wool-blend socks set, made in the USA, one size, variety set of 3, $48. Visit sundancecatalog.com.
20. Canvas Lunch Bag, made of waxed canvas, this bag is simple and durable with high quality stitching, easy to clean, measures 14”x 8”x 5”, $20. Visit colonyco.com.
21. Couch C oaster, designed to keep your drink safely next to you and is suitable for mugs, tumbler, bottles and cans, $25. Visit couchcoaster.com.
22. DIY Bubble Gum Kit, for kids aged 8 and up, this kit comes with all the ingredients you need to host your own bubble-blowing contest, makes over half a pound of gum, $16.00. Visit uncommongoods.com.
23. Studio Duc Juno Stackable Toy Chest, shown in natural birch with ouchless glide-close drawer, these chests are easy to stack and grow with your child, available in 3 finishes, $345. Visit ducducnyc.com.
24. Lab-Opoly Game, celebrates the wonderful world of dogs with recycled materials, zinc tokens and hours of fun for ages 8 and up, $28. Visit sundancecatalog.com.
25. Nostalgia Grilled Cheese Toaster, makes hot and melty cheese sandwiches in minutes, easy-clean toaster baskets keep sandwich in place and catches any drips, $28. Visit wayfair.com.
26. Organic Cotton Face Masks, reversible and reusable, these face masks naturally wick away moisture. An Austin, TX based company, owner Shay Spaniota donates 100+ face masks per week to local small businesses and homeless communities, $22. Visit bunglo.co.
27. Melissa & Doug Kids Veterinarian Kit, 24-piece kit gives your little one creative playtime and includes two plush pets, for ages 3 and
up, $29.99. Visit bloomingdales.com.
28. Arts and Crafts Supply Center, hundreds of creative craft supplies in one jam-packed center, 20 clear-view drawers are overflowing with fun supplies, includes an activity book with 14 memorable projects, $49.99. Visit lakeshorelearning.com.
29.Random Acts of Kindness Kit, change the world in four easy steps with this intentional acts of kindness kit, available for family and teens too, $10-$15. Visit uncommongoods.com.
30. Christmas Chocolate Bar Greetings, four Christmas cards with dark chocolate sea salt caramel, handmade in St. Louis, each batch is hand-stirred in a copper kettle, $32.99. Visit sweetercards.com.
31. Dune Jewelry Starfish Wine Stopper, this starfish wine stopper is perfect for your favorite vino, olive oil or sparkling concoction, now featuring a Gradient Technique with Turquoise Power Stone, engraving available, $50. Visit dunejewelry.com.
32. Laguiole Fromage Set, no cheese board is complete without this do-it-all fromage set from Verdier Manufacture, produced in Thiers, the capital of French cutlery, set includes one fork-tipped cheese spear and one round-blade spreading knife, $32. Visit flotsamandfork.com.
33. Flower Patch Teacup Candle in Chai Tea, hand-filled by female artisan partners in the U.S., the candle features a delicious essential oil chai tea scent in an all-natural soy and coconut wax, use the vessel as a teacup and saucer later, $32. Visit mollyhatch.com.
34. 100 Movies Scratch Off Poster, take a deep dive into movie magic with this poster that invites you to screen 100 iconic films, extra info hides under the scratch off squares, $15. Visit uncommongoods.com.
35.Tahoe Pom Hat, pretty in blush, this comfortable hat is winter fashion at its best, $45. Visit styletypology.com