Cottages & Bungalows
Whether you’re working on a paint project or looking for a gift for a gal, we’ve got you covered!
1. Duck Egg Blue. This soft green-blue chalk paint stems from the first discovery of a good blue pigment in the 18th century that was then lightened with white. Visit anniesloan.com.
2. Capri Pink. Named after the upscale Italian island resort, Capri Pink is a true hot pink with depth and energy—provocative, yet captivating. Visit anniesloan.com.
3. Handmade Batik Kimono. This washable, hand-stamped cotton batik robe/kimono is handmade by artisans and features side pockets; $79. Visit kasihcoop.com.
4. Guilloche Yozakura Ballpoint Pen. Graf von Faber-Castell uses ornamental patterns of fine, engraved lines to transform the writing instruments in its Guilloche series into true pieces of jewelry; $250. Visit graf-von-faber-castell.us.
5. Rainbow Gem Initial Necklace. Individually hand-set stones, 14k gold-plated sterling silver. Each initial measures 3/8 x 5/8 inch; $120. Visit ameliarosedesign.com.
6. Colorblock Flower Vase. Originally a small mason jar, this vase has been shortened to create a wider mouth. It’s ideal for an entire bouquet; 8.5 inches; $145. Visit etuhome.com.
7. Sherwood Forest Print Apron and Mitt. This apron offers an archival Laura Ashley Sherwood Forest print, has two ruffled front pockets and ties in back; $75. Oven mitt; $50. Visit
8. Sweeter Cards. Raising the (chocolate) bar on greeting cards and using only fair-trade-certified ingredients, each batch is handstirred in copper kettles and made with love; $8.99 per bar. Visit sweetercards.com.
9. Big Ass Mug. Crafted in white stoneware, this mug holds 18 ounces and is handmade in the U.S.A.; $34. Visit airandanchor.com.
10. The Fee Frock. This feminine frock can be worn as a dress or tunic. It has flowing sleeves in green polka dots and is available in seven sizes; $98. Visit farmhousefrocks.com.