Cottages & Bungalows
Look Get the
Take a cue from Liz by combining neutrals with a bit of red.
1. Green-and-White Beaded Garland. Versatile and fun, this 28-inch-long wooden garland boasts tassels of jute; $12.95. Visit collinspainting.com.
2. Modern Cotton Buffalo Check Throw. Cozy up with this 100% cotton, 60x50-inch, red-and-white throw, which features a 2.5-inch decorative fringe trim that won’t unravel; $34. Visit houzz.com.
3. White-and-Gray Checkered Area Rug. Available in a variety of sizes, this distressed look is vintage inspired and made to last; from $96. Visit houzz.com.
4. Magnolia Faux Cake. Creamy-white frosting gently spread over golden-brown cake layers and topped with an enchanting bouquet of greenery woven into delicate floral bliss. Uniquely hand-crafted; $165. Visit everythingdawn.com.
5. “Welcome to the Reindeer Chalet” Sign. Beautiful vintage-style images on canvas. Available in four sizes; from $74. Visit etsy.com/shop/olivebranchfarmhouse.
6. Mini Fabric Tree. Gray-and-white, 8-inch-tall, stuffed fabric tree on a wooden round; $13.95. Visit collinspainting.com.
7. Carved Hemlock Tree on Plank. Measuring 5¼x16x1 inches, this charming plank can be hung or tucked into your holiday vignettes; $24.95. Visit collinspainting.com.