Dayton Daily News
Historic building undergoes transformation
A contractor for Woodard Development pressure-washes the brick on a six-story building at 601 E. Third St. called the McIntire company building. The McIntire building, located in Webster Station, was constructed in 1912 and originally served as a wholesale grocery warehouse business. Later, the building was used for storage and distribution. Woodard is developing the building into living space.