The Decatur Daily Democrat
This St. Patrick’s Day, the Decatur Main Street Committee is hosting a Feeling Lucky Pub Crawl that will feature locations throughout Decatur to celebrate the holiday. At each of the various locations there will be opportunities to win prizes, with a grand prize of 50 Decatur Dollars that will go towards the winner.
The various locations participating, along with their respective specials, are listed below:
- Decatur Elk’s #993, 327 N 2nd Street, will have $4 Drink Specials, Bailey’s Mudslides, Drunken Leprechaun, Emerald sunset, and Mini Guinness shots.
- Moose Lodge 1311, 108 Jackson Street, will have specials on drinks
- The Wet Spot, 254 North 2nd Street, will offer $1 off all Irish Whiskey, Guinness, Bailey’s and Rainbows. There will be a free jukebox and corned beef and cabbage will be offered.
- Small Town Bar & Grill, 116 W Monroe Street, will have $1.50 Busch Light Bottles, $2.50 Well Drinks, and The Revenge as the night’s entertainment.
- Two Brothers’ Bar and Restaurant Decatur, Indiana: 239 W Monroe Street, will offer Green Beer Draft for $3, Green Margarita for $5, Guinness for $3, and Martini’s for $2. Fat Cats Karaoke will be the featured entertainment.
- Vinnies Bar, 148 North 2nd Street, will have $3 green Apple Pie and Doc shots. There will be two dance floors going and DJ Trend will be bringing the night’s entertainment along with Sham Band Beads and Neon Bracelets.
- American Legion Adams Post 43, 101 Madison Street, will offer drink specials.
- Soul Pig BBQ, 135 South 2nd Street, $3 Domestic Drafts, $3 Lucky Leprechaun Shots, $6 St. Paddy Jungle Juice Food, and smoked corned beef and cabbage.
Wristbands for the event are $5 and can be purchased at any of the previously mentioned participating locations.