1. Place spinach and water in a large pot over high heat; cook, stirring often, until the spinach is wilted, about 5 minutes. Drain and let cool for 10 minutes. 1SFTT ˌSNMZ PO UIF TQJOBDI XJUI B QBQFS towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
2. Combine the spinach, cottage cheese, feta, Parmesan, egg white, lemon zest, oregano, pepper, salt, and cayenne in a large bowl.
3. Put 1 phyllo sheet on a work surface and brush lightly with oil. Top with a second sheet of phyllo and brush with oil. Continue layering to form a stack of 4 oiled sheets.
4. Working from the long side, cut the stack of phyllo sheets into eight 2¼-inch-wide strips. Cut the strips in half crosswise to form 16 strips.
5. 4QPPO BCPVU 5CTQ ˌMMJOH POUP POF end of each strip. Working with one strip BU B UJNF GPME UIF DPSOFS PG UIF ˌMMJOH FOE PWFS UIF ˌMMJOH UP DSFBUF B USJBOHMF continue folding back and forth to the end of the strip, creating a triangleshaped phyllo packet. Repeat with the remaining strips.
6. Preheat air fryer to 375°F. Lightly coat basket with cooking spray.
7. Arrange 8 packets, seam-sides down, in the basket and lightly coat with cooking spray. Cook, turning the packets over halfway through, until the phyllo is deep golden brown and crispy, about 12 minutes. Repeat with the remaining packets.
SERVES 8: 2 pieces each
CAL 82, CARB 7g CFS H TVHBST H , FAT 4g TBU GBU H , PROTEIN 4g, SODIUM 232mg.