Go ahead: Sprinkle jet black accessories throughout your home and give in to this hot trend.
Black is the new... well, black. Bring it into your home with these fave finds.
1. This porcelain vase is simplicity at its finest. Colorful flowers or overflowing greenery pop against the chic black glaze. From $88; amyhamleyceramics.etsy.com
2. Hand-cut black leather and mod golden hands add a glamorous touch to telling time. $58 for 25 cm; roarcraft.etsy.com
3. Buttery brown (faux) leather brings a little warmth to the black felt and fabric patterns in these pillows. Mix in other textures in similar colorways for a standout pillowscape. 18×18-inch striped pattern, $40; 18×18-inch color-block, $45; posyandbelle.etsy.com
4. The minimalist vibe is strong in these sleek steel planters. The taller Tulameen stand accommodates an 8-inch pot (available as an add-on in the shop). Tulameen, $81, Tofino, $81; bluecaribouca.etsy.com
5. Show your style before guests step foot in your home with sleek house numbers. Available in 4-, 6-, and 8-inch size options. From $7; timberartsigns.etsy.com