10 Pack light
1. Mints or gum Be prepared when up close and personal with friends. A kiss requires fresh breath. Don’t forget about that mint after eating a garlic steak dinner.
2. A small compact is a must a) Powder compress. Dancing all night can make you very sweaty and cause your face to become shiny. b) Lipstick. For after you eat. c) Kleenex. You never know when either you or a friend needs a Kleenex. Kleenex is helpful to clean up running mascara. d) Bobby pins. If you notice your hairstyle is drooping or keeps getting in your face when dancing, use them.
3. Roller-ball perfume or deodorant. If you sweat, combat smell by being prepared with these essentials.
4. Cell-phone & charger Can’t imagine going anywhere without the phone. If you are taking pictures you are going to need the charger--the battery will die after all those pictures.
5. $20 Having an emergency twenty-dollar bill on you is a good idea for every day, not just the prom.
6. ID and tickets Some schools require student ID for entry into the dance. Don’t get all the way to the prom just to stand outside the whole time because you forgot your ID or the tickets.
7. Change of clothes and flats You can leave the clothes in your car just in case you need them. You wouldn’t want to drive all the way home just because your date spilled a glass of grape juice on your dress. Flats are always a plus after all that dancing,
8. Pain relievers Have you ever been out and needed a Tylenol?--Take a couple just in case.
9. Nail glue Don’t lose a nail; put it back on--if wearing nylons you can use it for a run.
10. Sewing kit Emergency prom dress repair. A sewing kit will also have some pins in case your dress doesn’t fit DT .