The Saline Courier
Daily Dispatch is published daily in The Saline Courier as reports are received from local law enforcement agencies. Daily Dispatch articles are edited for brevity and relevancy, and contain only information provided by law enforcement. Content written by Elisha Morrison, staff reporter.
Benton Police Department
Wendy Lewis, manager at Big Red, reported found property.
Janie Carlisle, manager of Dollar Tree, reported shoplifting.
Mary Crews reported trespassing.
Stacy Venable was arrested for terroristic threatening, refusal to submit to arrest and public intoxication.
Kyleigh Wiliams was cited for domestic battery.
Lance Andrews and Anna Apellido were arrested for assault on a family or household member.
William Hope reported criminal mischief.
Tyler Shoemake reported criminal mischief.
Bianca Burkett reported a theft of property.
Sara Elizabeth Roach was cited for DWI.
A warrant is being sought for Pascha Cook for a violation of an order of protection.
Benton Police are seeking a warrant for Johnny Vaughn for shoplifting.
Tyler Willard was arrested for assault on a family or household member.
Dustin Sparks was banned from Goodwill.
Saline County Sheriff’s Office
• Larry Stillman reported motor vehicle theft on Scotch Pine Lane.
• Saline County deputies responded to driving or boating while intoxicated and driver’s license suspended on Alcoa Road.
• Albert Neighbors reported unemployment fraud on Neighbors Lane.
• Tarina Simmons reported a verbal disturbance on Arkansas 5.
• Richard Glenn Doggett reported a disturbance on Samples Road.
• Clint B. Witham reported a theft of property on Moore Ford River Access.
• Jeff Bristow reported a vicious dog on Haynes Road.
• April Babbert reported criminal trespass on Diamond Hill Road.
• Saline County deputies responded to obstructing governmental operations, driver’s license suspended and possession of a controlled substance on Arch Street Pike.
• Jessica Jackson reported a disturbance on Whipple Drive.
• Jose Alejandro Resendiz reported a disturbance on Sioux Trail.
• Saine County deputies responded to possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and simultaneous possession of drugs and firearms.
• Ashley Priest reported fraud on Forest Pond Lane.
• Saline County deputies responded to possession of a controlled substance on US Highway 70.
• Terry Faulkner Jr. reported a theft of property on North Sardis.
• Callie Hayre reported a theft of property, criminal mischief and residential burglary on Pointview Road.
• Aubrey Mcneely reported a theft of property and terroristic threatening on Turtle Creek.