Contribute to EQUUS
EQUUS welcomes freelance submissions for practically any section of the magazine. Send manuscripts to EQlet[email protected] We will also consider typed hard-copy manuscripts, but please note: If you would like your materials returned, you must include a selfaddressed, stamped envelope. We do not review or accept simultaneous submissions. Here are a few guidelines for writers: • Back Page— essays that illustrates an aspect of equestrian life.
• Case Report— accounts by equine practitioners and horse owners of unusual or baffling cases of equine illness or injury.
• Feature articles generally run from 1,600 to 3,000 words.
• Medical Front— brief articles about the latest research, technological advances, treatments and other veterinary topics pertinent to horse owners.
• True Tale— true stories that focus on experiences that typify the multifaceted relationships we have with our horses.
• Perspective— personal insights and opinions on various topics of importance to the horse world. Contact Information: EQUUS Editorial Department 656 Quince Orchard Rd., Suite 600 Gaithersburg MD 20878 Fax: (301) 990-9015 Email: EQlet[email protected]