What You’ll Need
• Wax paper
• Duct tape
1. Create a rectangular pattern from wax paper 1 in. shorter than the height and 1 in. wider than the circumference of your bottle. Cut out.
2. Cover both sides of the pattern with tape.
3. Roll into a cylinder and tape the seam.
4. Make an X with two layers of tape. Attach to bottom of cylinder.
5. Make a skinny strap: Cut tape to desired length; fold in half. Tape 2 in. of each end inside of the top of the cylinder. Add more tape to the outside to secure.