Flea Market Décor
WOOD BLOCK JOY Sign
What You’ll Need:
• 3 wood blocks (these are from Michaels)
• Paint in red, green and white
• Foam brushes
• Small paintbrush or pencil
What You’ll Do:
1. Create a white wash mixture using ½ cup water and 1 tablespoon of white paint. (Feel free to add more paint if it’s looking too thin.)
2. Apply a couple coats of the white wash to the wood blocks on all sides and let them dry.
3. Create a stencil for the letters “J” and “Y” and a small wreath for the letter “O”. You could also freehand the letters or draw them with a pencil first.
4. If you have a stencil, use your foam brushes to gently dab the paint over each stencil.
5. Using the tip of a paintbrush or a pencil, dip either into the red paint to create berry dots on the wreath.