Flea Market Décor
Clean & Polish
Use these 5 cleaning and polishing basics to keep your mirrors in tip-top condition.
1. To spot treat problem areas, use rubbing alcohol and a cotton pad to gently wipe away buildup.
2. To clean fingerprints or streaks, spray glass cleaner on a microfiber cloth and wipe side to side, moving from top to bottom.
3. To clean an ornate frame, separate the glass from the frame first.
4. For a wood frame, use a soft cloth, toothbrush and cotton swabs to dust and remove dirt. Then you can use orange oil to add a shine to your frame.
5. For a metal frame, use a slightly damp microfiber cloth and cotton swabs to remove tarnish. Then you can polish your frame with a silver cleaner.