Flea Market Décor
SARA’S SHELVES IN HER DINING ROOM AND LIVING ROOM SHOW THE IMPORTANCE OF ORGANIZATION AND INTENTIONAL DESIGN.
HERE ARE HER TOP FIVE TIPS FOR CREATING THE PERFECT SHELF-IE!
1. VARIETY. Different heights, colors, fabrics and frames are key. “Variety creates a cohesive look,” Sara says.
2. PREFERENCE. “I don’t worry about perfectionism,” Sara says. She goes with what feels right and trusts herself.
3. GROUPS. She suggests putting items in groups of three or five—not even numbers—to create an appealing visual.
4. CONTRAST. “I mix old with the new, the practical with the pretty,” Sara confides. Blending intrigues the eye!
5. COLOR. Sara sticks with a particular color theme throughout an interior. “Whether its warm colors, rainbow colors or cool colors, I find my style and stick to it!”