At my school, you aren’t allowed to chew gum during class, so sometimes I chew it during recess instead. Last week, I was in social studies class when I realized I’d forgotten to spit out my bubble gum before coming inside. I gasped knowing I’d get in trouble if I was caught. What a bad move. My gum started to go down my throat, and I choked trying to spit it back up. My teacher came over to find out what was the matter, and I spit the gum right in her hair. My classmates burst out laughing ... my teacher did not.