Ramon Reed’s Christmas Crunch
• 1 cup unsalted butter (NOT margarine)
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 40 saltine crackers
• nuts (optional)
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12x17-inch cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. Layer the saltine crackers on top of the foil.
3. Heat butter and sugar on stove top until boiling; stirring as needed. Reduce heat to simmering, and 3-4 simmer uncovered for minutes or until the mixture is thickens and the sugar totally dissolved.
4. Pour butter and sugar and mixture over crackers spread evenly. Bake 5-6 minutes in the oven.
5. Remove pan from oven and let cool 3-5 minutes, then sprinkle chocolate chips. As chocolate chips into melt, carefully spread an even layer over the melted brown sugar mixture. nuts You can also sprinkle flavor. over the top for more
6. Let cool completely (can refrigerate to cool faster), then break into bite-sized pieces and serve. Yum!
“This is my favorite holiday recipe because it’s easy to make, and it’s so Just delicious,” the Roll With It star tells GW. “You will eat the entire pan!”