NOSTRADAMUS’ 2019 PROPHECIES!
AMAZING MIRACLES & DEADLY DISASTERS WILL CHANGE WORLD
FRENCH physician Michel de Nostredame – or Nostradamus – was the greatest psychic who ever lived, proven to have predicted world-shaking events that would occur more than 500 years after his death.
Written in old French and published in 1555, his book Les Propheties contained 942 poetic quatrains that forecast the future, including the rise of Hitler, the atomic bomb, the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and his brother Bobby, and the moon landing.
Amazingly, one mindboggling verse — “Two steel birds will fall from the sky on the Metropolis … the sky will burn” — foretold the 9/11 terror attack that brought down the twin towers of New York City’s World Trade Center!
Here are Nostradamus’ startling doomsday predictions for 2019:
1. A comet will blot out the sun for two months in the spring, triggering a worldwide famine.
2. Hurricanes will slam the landlocked states of Kentucky, Tennessee and Oklahoma.
3. Pope Francis will fall deathly ill and retire.
4. Lions driven off a game preserve by trophy hunters will eat an entire African village in March.
5. Queen Elizabeth will pass away two months after turning 93 in April.
6. War will explode between North and South Korea — but America will make the peace.
7. More devastating wildfires will sweep California — and wipe Hollywood off the map.
8. A Chicago tornado will topple the old 1,453-foot Sears Tower.
9. ISIS terror bombs will rip through San Francisco.
10. An ancient virus will escape thawing ice in Antarctica — providing the cure for cancer.
11. A huge river of mud triggered by a nonstop, monthlong rain will bury half the homes along the Mississippi.
12. Atlantis will be discovered two miles below the surface of the Pacific Ocean.
13. An autistic boy’s findings will crash global stock markets in May.
14. Five vanished people dressed in 200-year-old cloth-
ing will be found wandering in a French field following a UFO sighting.
15. A miraculous cure for heart disease will be revealed in a 2,000-year-old scroll in a Rome library.
16. Half of the world’s remaining elephants will be eradicated by ivory poachers.
17. Scientists will find proof aliens built the great pyramids.
18. An oil spill will devastate half the western coast of Africa.
19. The world’s largest diamond — weighing four and a half pounds — will be unearthed in Arkansas.
20. A new brain implant will allow dogs and cats to talk.
21. Statues of saints will begin crying real tears — and bleeding real blood — in June.
22. Red army ants in the Brazilian jungles will be discovered using fire and tools!
23. Flying cars will hit the market in June.
24. Archaeologists will find the remains of Noah’s Ark on North Dakota’s White Butte.
25. A Princeton professor will create a successful time machine.
26. Saudi Arabia will begin building a floating city in July.
27. Jesus’ crypt and remains of his cross will be unearthed during street repair in Jerusalem.
28. A small meteor will hit Denver and level half the city.
29. A golden-haired child will become the center of a new religion.
30. Texas will split into five states.
31. The Boulder Dam will burst, killing thousands.
32. Intelligent life will be discovered on Mars in August.
33. A faulty toaster will burn down the White House.
34. Breakthrough drugs will extend human life to 120 years.
35. Water will be turned into wine by a mysterious man in France.
36. A new power source will be discovered in the Mariana Trench.
37. Football will be outlawed for being too violent.
38. Dinosaurs will be cloned at a real-life Jurassic Park.
39. A rogue Chinese admiral will invade Taiwan in September.
40. The International Space Station will explode.
41. Zombies will rise in Bulgaria after a medical experiment goes wrong.
42. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s face will be added to Mount Rushmore.
43. Scientists will invent a working air guitar.
44. A terrible fungus will wipe out America’s corn crop, creating hunger and panic.
45. Three kids will find the fabled Lost Dutchman’s Mine outside Phoenix in October.
46. Cops in Detroit will test a super gun that uses lasers.
47. Stem cell injections will cure paralysis.
48. A silver-tongued dictator will create a European empire.
49. The globe will be brought to the brink of World War III in November when a botched Iranian nuclear missile test obliterates Munich, Germany.
50. People will mysteriously vanish, triggering talk the end time has begun.
The pope will become ill and retire Lions will eat an entire village Terrorists will bomb a West Coast metropolis
A meteor will crash in a major U.S. city Unending rain will bring devastating mudslides California wildfires will return — and destroy Hollywood Half the world’s elephants will die at the hands of ivory poachers
The 16th-century seer’s eerie predictions have come true