Studies Show Market Growth for Healthcare Technologies
• As healthcare organizations move toward increased innovation, a variety of technology markets are expected to experience growth:
• The global market for healthcare artificial intelligence software, hardware and services will increase from $235 million in 2016 to $19.3 billion by 2025, according to Tractica.
• The global telehealth market is expected to reach $12,131 million by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate of about 30.1% between 2017 and 2022, according to a report from Zion Market Research.
• The world Internet of Things healthcare market is expected to reach $136.8 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGP of 12.5% between 2016 and 2021, according to research from Research and Markets.
• The augmented and virtual reality in healthcare market was valued at $769.2 million in 2017 and is expected to hit $4,997.9 million by 2023, a CAGP of 36.6% during the forecast period, according to a report from Markets and Markets.
• The healthcare wearables market will exceed revenues of $10 billion in 2022, according to a market forecast from ABI Research.
• The health intelligent virtual assistant market hit $180 million in s018 and is expected to grow at a 31% CAGR from 2017 to 2024, according to research from Global Market Insights.