1. Paint each townhouse a different color of crafts paint. Let dry.
2. Using a 3/4"-hole punch, cut out circles of glitter paper for the roof “shingles.” Starting at the bottom of each roof, brush on decoupage glue and adhere a row of circles. Repeat, overlapping “shingles” slightly until each roof is covered.
3. To glitterize different parts of the house, brush decoupage glue on one spot at a time and shake on fine glitter. Tap the house to remove excess.
4. Decorate with gems (they make cute “doorknobs”), using hot glue.
5. For the dusting of snow, mix chunky snow glitter, fine glitter, and hexagonal glitter. Working in sections, brush decoupage glue onto spots where snow would naturally pile up, and shake on the glitter mix. Pat down and repeat. CRAFTS PAINT Misty Ocean, Tart Grapefruit, and Gentle Rain, all by Mondo Llama GEMS Flat Back Baguette acrylic gems in pink rose lite, $4.50 for 40 pieces, allstarco.com; Self-Adhesive rhinestone jewel stickers, from $6, amazon.com