Subject: Peninsulas: East
All peninsulas are in the Eastern Hemisphere. (e.g., It serves as a land bridge between Asia and Africa. Answer: Sinai Peninsula.) FRESHMAN LEVEL 1. This peninsula is disputed between Ukraine and Russia.
2. What are the two main countries occupying the Iberian Peninsula?
3. The largest peninsula in the world. GRADUATE LEVEL 4. The Horn of Africa is a peninsula. Name any country within it.
5. Which city is associated with the Kowloon Peninsula?
6. This peninsula is now an island due to the Corinth Canal. PH.D. LEVEL 7. The Anatolian Peninsula is the westernmost protrusion of _____.
8. It is occupied by two Asian countries: the DPKR and the ROK.
9. At its terminus is the southernmost point of the Asian mainland.