Man critically hurt in blaze at mobile home
A burn barrel caught a mobile home on fire Sunday morning in Channelview, leaving one man in critical condition.
Channelview and Cloverleaf fire departments responded to the incident. A woman escaped out of a window with cuts on her hands. A man, not knowing the woman had escaped, went back inside to look for her. He then inhaled too much smoke, said Rachel Neutzler, a spokeswoman with the Harris County Fire Marshal’s Office.
The man was taken to a hospital in critical condition.